Tour rates for each Go Yakushima tour can be found on the respective tour page. The Go Yakushima tour rates are calculated per person. If your booking is for a large group then please contact us to receive a quotation.
How to Pay
Go Yakushima tour payments are to be made in cash-only on the day of the tour. Transfers are accepted from within Japan. We do not accept International Bank transfers unless the booking is for a large group and the guest is liable for all bank charges (including Japanese bank charges).
Discounts are given for the following:
- Children under the age of 12 years old are half price.
- Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Large group bookings.
Items included in the Tour Fee
- Transportation from/ to hotel/ airport or port (please note that guests staying in a hotel far from the destination of the tour may be liable to an additional charge)
- Travel Insurance: Death・Disability 10,000,000円
Hospital Admission: 5,000円 per day
Hospital Visit： 3,000円
Emergency Call Out: 1,000,000円
- Lunch Bento
Items NOT included in the Guide Rate
- Entry fee into the National Parks (500 yen per adult).
- Equipment Rental (we can reserve equipment rental for you. Please tell us at least 1 week before your tour. Please tell us your sizes).
- Arakawa Mountain Entry bus fare (1,400 yen per person).
- Yakushima Environment Maintenance Donation (1,000 yen per person for day-return or 2,000 yen per person for overnight).
- Hirauchi Seaside Onsen entry fee (200 yen per person)
- Any necessary taxi fares.
Go Yakushima Tour Booking Form
A cancellation charge will be wavered only if adverse weather prevents the guest from arriving to Yakushima or adverse weather forces us to cancel the tour. Under all other circumstances if a guest cancels a tour then cancellation charges apply.
|7 days in advance||Free|
|6ー4 days in advance||30％|
|3 – 2 days in advance||50％|
|1 day or on the day||100％|